Tess’s nursery is finally finished and I’m so excited to show you! We decided to stick with the safari theme as we planned in the earlier design mockup.
Here’s the side of the nursery with the yellow accent wall.
We hung some fabric bunting and a “stuffed” zebra head on the opposite wall.
Since she doesn’t have that many, I placed Tess’s books on a shelf of the side table.
Sherwin Williams “Anjou Pear”
- Delta Children Epic Dresser and Liberty Polished Nickel and Clear Acrylic Hexagon Knobs
- DaVinci Jenny Lind Stationary Crib
- Sofa Mart Lounge Recliner
- Convenience Concepts Omega End Table
- AVSIKTLIG Curtains
- EDELVIK Zebra Print
- Pillow Fort Zebra Head
- Bunting, similar here or here
- Pillow, similar here or here
- Painting, similar here or here
- “Why Hello” Print, similar here